ROADBOOK has partnered with Palihotel Hollywood on Instagram for a chance to win a one-night stay at the hotel
1. To participate in this competition, users must: Follow @Roadbook and @Palisociety; like and share the competition-related post on Instagram Stories; tag a friend in the comments below.
2. All winning guests need to be 21 or over.
3. The competition will run until 23.59 GMT on 29 February 2024
4. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
5. The winner will be selected at random after the competition deadline. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
6. The prize includes a one-night stay at Palihotel Hollywood for two guests (best room available) and a $100 food and beverage credit to the hotel’s café and bar, Benny’s on the Blvd. It must be booked by 15 November 2024. Dates are to be arranged between the winner and Palihotel and are subject to the hotel’s availability. Black-out dates & standard cancelation policies apply.
7. The winner must provide ID and credit card at check-in. Incidentals, mini bar, parking, and other food and beverage charges outside prize package are the responsibility of the bearer. Travel costs not included.
8. Palihotel Hollywood warrants that it can accommodate the winner in the prize period however due to prior bookings and availability it does not warrant that it can match the winners preferred dates. The winner is advised to contact Palihotel Hollywood well in advance of preferred travel dates.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. ROADBOOK will contact the winner on 1 March 2024. The winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/